this weekend we finally got rid of the rest of the broken driveway. we hired a couple of labourers to help us get it done and finished in about 4 hours.
it's so nice to be able to look at before and after photos to get that feeling of achievement which sometimes is overshadowed by all the other unfinished things we need to do...
next we're going to work on leveling this out and filling it in with some of the dirt we got delivered last week, and then we're going to prep the area for this driveable grass. it's a paver that allows grass to grow through, yet still tough enough to drive on.
we piled up the used concrete outside our side fence and put an ad on craigslist - hopefully someone can take our free fill :)